人生の紆余曲折

2008-01-15

韓国Ⅰ

先週末、韓国に行ってきました。

6年前にも行ったことがあったため今度は初めてではなかったが、その時はちょうど小泉総理が僕らと同じ経路で行っていたので、日本が好きで日本に暮らしている私にとってちょっとショックを受けたのです。

それはなぜなら、デモや警備の強化から離れられなかったからです。朝早く慶州に行ったら反日デモが駅の外で迎えてきたり、ソールにある独立門でうろうろしていると突然警備員が10人ぐらい現れてきた模様でした。日本の総理人がくると韓国の緊張感が高いなと思いながら静かに観光していました。

そしていつも大まかに同じ場所だったのに結局小泉さんに会えなかったのが残念でたまらない気持ちで日本に帰りました。

今度はその時と違って、日本からの政治家はいなかったし福田総理のおかげで靖国神社問題は今のところ韓国人の意識にはないのでのんびりした旅ができました。そのおかげか、そこに住んでいるアメリカ人の友達が「韓国人はまだまだ日本を恨んでいるから日本人化しているお前は気を付けていろ」と警告していたのに、彼の韓国人知り合いとカラオケに行くとどうしても聞いたことのある曲が流れてきました。そして連れの一人が歌い始めました。

「コツコツとアスファルトに刻む足音を・・・」

あら?日本語じゃないの?

「ああ幸せのトンボよどこへ・・・」

韓国人がなんと長渕剛の「とんぼ」を日本語のままで歌っているのではないか!

確かに多くの韓国人が日本を恨み続けているのでしょうが、その時、ごく普通な韓国人が「とんぼ」を歌っているのを聞いているうちに、それでも昔の傷がようやく治ろうとしている気がしてきました。

5 件のコメント:

  • Hisashiburi, mikawa!! (sorry English)
    some Koreans act like they have a chip on their shoulder about anything Japanese, I personally find them difficult to interact with....but I like their food. Great you didn't encounter any anti-this anti-that this time.

    Anonymous 匿名 さんのコメント, 3:00 午前 に投稿  

  • Hello, diceke!
    Yeah, I had a really good time. I was glad not to meet anyone like that this time, too. It's really strange (although very interesting) going to other places in Asia and finding out how different people view things, as long as people can stay civil even when they're upset.

    Blogger MO さんのコメント, 2:39 午後 に投稿  

  • hi again, mikawa san !

    yeah, different views... I think it all comes down to a matter of difference in national character, education, etc. I live in Taiwan, but people are more mellow here, much like the Japanese!!

    Mikawa san, I wonder if I can personally contact you, it's not about this blog, but about Jref??

    Anonymous 匿名 さんのコメント, 2:21 午後 に投稿  

  • You can contact me if you like via PM at the Japan Zone forum. I don't post very actively there, but I do check for new posts fairly regularly. Just make a new account there and send me a PM. I'll be waiting.

    Blogger MO さんのコメント, 9:44 午後 に投稿  

  • Thank you, mikawa san! I made a new account there. See you at the Japan Zone forum.

    Anonymous 匿名 さんのコメント, 11:13 午後 に投稿  

コメントを投稿



<< ホーム